Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 11 (and snow! )

I'm out of heavy cream! It'd be a sad day, if it weren't for the snow outside.
Snow!

More snow!


Breakfast
Sausage (recipe posted when I make my next batch)
A "perfect" cup of coffee

Lunch
7oz baked hamburger

Dinner
7oz baked hamburger

Drinks
Selzter water (ingredients: carbonated water)

Energy level
Kind of low, compared to the way I've been feeling lately. I'll blame the late night last night + the whiskey. =)

Cravings
Chocolate.

Overview/Crohn's symptoms
Nothing diet-related to report. I do miss my heavy cream. =(

Unrelated to diet: Back when I competed, I was forced by a marshall to do something I told her I couldn't do.... which resulted in a few tendons in my right ankle tearing. That ankle tends to hurt in a typical arthritic pattern -- when it's about to storm really badly, when it's cold, etc. I'm hoping it means we're in for a really big snowstorm soon -- I love snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment