Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 23

I haven't been hungry at all today, and I don't force my body to eat if it doesn't want to. Not really worried, though: the Kalua pork I ate yesterday had a lot of fat. I might still be full from that.

Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
2.5 Italian sausages

Drinks
Selzter water (ingredients: carbonated water)
Water

Energy level
Really high. I got a lot of tiny little projects finished today. =)

Cravings
Peanut butter.

Overview/Crohn's symptoms
There is an arched "line" across all of my nails that divides the growth during my old diet and where I began eating only animal products. The old growth (old diet) is weak and flimsy; the new growth (post-diet-change) is strong, white, and inflexible. It's insane to see the difference. No idea if the impact will actually carry over through the picture, but I hope it does.



No comments:

Post a Comment