Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 7

Fever blister is already shrinking up. Hopefully it'll be gone in a week!

Breakfast
Bacon. I forgot to set a timer and burnt it. =(
(Major sadface ^)

Lunch
Sausage (recipe will be posted on Friday)

Dinner
Was taken out on a date by my lovely boyfriend to my favourite Japanese restaurant. Yay.
I ordered 3 different kinds of sashimi (sashimi = raw fish. their maguro was *divine*.)

Drinks
3, about 2oz servings of heavy cream
Water
Selzter water (ingredients: carbonated water)

Energy level
The new standard.

Cravings
The giant bag of M&M's my boyfriend is currently eating. It's definitely an emotional/stress thing -- I miss settling down with a movie + munchies to relax.

Overview/Crohn's symptoms
Fever blisters still suck. A bit of stomach pain last night, but I'm blaming the overdose of lysine I'm taking (it happens every time, but I dislike cold sores more than I dislike upset stomachs).

(Note from the next day: It looks like I didn't eat enough yesterday. Whoops. My body is strange in that I rarely feel hunger -- it's usually either a ravenous "hey dumbbutt, you forgot to eat all day again" or I eat because I know I should. Apparently I need to keep a closer eye on my food intake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment